I picked up this girl for a song. It had been converted somewhere along the way to a 1200 but wasn't jetted so it ran like dirt.
I made the bars from a set of 1.5" wide z bars. The signal lights were made long ago for my cb750 chop out of conecting rods and exhaust tube.
The exhaust was made from 2 2-1's. One was off a shovel head the other off a new wide glide. Even got $50 for the cat of the wide glide one The muffler is off the shovel head exhaust that I cut down and rewarded. The muffler now has a removable baffle.
The only other plans I have for her is a set of split tanks when money allows.
Here is the youtube video of her running. Cheers.