70Chopper

70 Chopper's Inspiring Euro Chopper Pictures

44 posts in this topic

Here is a nice BMW bobber style:

r47.jpg

Check this out.. a Trabant (Car manufacturer in the old 'east germany') chopper:

trabimotor_08.jpg

My favoured! Isn't she a beauty?.... the Bike guys, the BIKE!

bmw1g.jpg

Here is the Bike in action (real player): Fahrvideo

0010.jpg

0012.jpg

BMWChopper-vi.jpg

y213.jpg

y213-2.jpg

Click HERE for more cool :ph34r: BMW Choppers!

GREAT PICTURES! The wilder the better. I guess it's time for me to try and pull some out of my old pile, none this cool but I might find one or two to post. :scatter: :scatter: :thumbup:

Hey BLACKXS , where'd you get that picture? That's crazy, do you have more?

Lurch

Man, the scale on that morphed out wild bmw is freakin' me out! It either has 10" lawn tractor tires or the biggest damn drum brakes I've ever seen on a bike! Freaky man. I think I want to build it!

Thanks for posting all the pics everyone. Inspiration is drawn from such things!

-Griz

That's what it looks like to me. Too bad they didn't last as an original company, it would be interesting to see how the Indian evolved.

Hank

Unless I am misatken it is an EMW350 engine. These were built for a while after WW2 in East Germany by the Russians and are more or less an overbored BMW R25 single. Saw one in the flesh in East Germany in '89 and the engines are a sweet looking unit.

Wayne

Here's a quote from the builder: "i am 17 years old and i have no money for a vintage harley engine so i builded bikes with simson engines sokol engines and now i own a norton dominator engine . I love metall shaping now i am biulding me an english wheel ... in the pics u will see a becoming chopper with a simson engine and a sokol 600 ( i modified the engine too ) i would be happy to get an opinnion from u thanks , Basty from Romania"

~Adam

Yeah, Basty makes some pretty killer lookin' stuff.

I saw that chop of his on the 3-d chop site a while back.

Him and I would get along just fine!!!

Hats off!

:ph34r:

Sam -

I have the old AWOL magazine feature on that Morini. Nice bike, thanks for

posting it.

Hank

Yeah, I think it was in Iron Horse also. Right before the mag went under. Very clean chop.

:roll: I have no idea what it is, but I WANT ONE! That's about the coolest, weirdest thing I have ever seen. :roll:

Hank

:roll: I have no idea what it is, but I WANT ONE! That's about the coolest, weirdest thing I have ever seen. :roll:

Hank

its 2 single cylinder moto guzzi engines,, stuffed into a homemade frame,, probably the only one in the world,, :hippy:

Hey Justchopit,

I freakin' love the shock setup on that ride. Do you know who built it and how well it rides. I wonder if the compression rate is right.

Wow- nice pics- I have no freakin' idea what I am looking at- except that the plunger rear suspension reminds me of the Ural/Dnepner

Yeah I give up what are the one lung shafties?

THAT FIRST BLACKE BMW IS NICE,, JUST NOT BOBBER STYLE, THATS AN EARLY BEEMER LIKE A LATE 20 EARLY 30S R32. THE FIRST YEAR OF PROD WAS 1925 AND THAT BIKE LOOKS COMPLETELY STOCK, A BOBBER GETS IS NAME FROM "BOBBING THINGS LIKE FENDERS AND UNWANTED WIEGHT OFF THE VEHICLE , A STOCK BIKE IS HARLY BOBBER STYLE, THE REST OF THE BIKES LOOK LIKE A ART SHOW AND A BIG DOG DEALERSHIP WENT THROUGH A MEAT GRINDER AND THATS WHAT CAME OUT. COUPLE OF THE BIKES ARE OK.

ducatibobber.jpg

That's a friggin Duc ?.......dang.....nice stuff.

Were have 70% of the pics gone from this thread???

Unfortunately, they got lost in a hack attack on the original site.