• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Site will be moving soon   11/22/2017

if you need any info e-mail me thechopperunderground@cox.net we will be on Godaddy (host)   WhiteWolf
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebigbry

Local Brit Shop

11 posts in this topic

Stopped by the local Brit shop yesterday, OK so it's an hour from my place but it is in the same state. any way stopped in to grab some oil, and figured I take a couple pics to share with you all. My pnone was almost dead and I forgot yo bring my work cam with me (yes I was working, well kind of) any way I just snapped a couple quick shots with my dieing phone. check out some of the pics on his website, and also check out the Inventory link..

post-8923-1299128056_thumb.jpgpost-8923-1299128068_thumb.jpg

post-8923-1299128089_thumb.jpg post-8923-1299128107_thumb.jpg

Hard to tell here, but this thing was pretty bad, it even had a tiny front wheel like I want to put on mine. I couldn't see what size the wheel was but it was small and KOO!

post-8923-1299128122_thumb.jpg

Stopped by the local Brit shop yesterday, OK so it's an hour from my place but it is in the same state. any way stopped in to grab some oil, and figured I take a couple pics to share with you all. My pnone was almost dead and I forgot yo bring my work cam with me (yes I was working, well kind of) any way I just snapped a couple quick shots with my dieing phone. check out some of the pics on his website, and also check out the Inventory link..

post-8923-1299128056_thumb.jpgpost-8923-1299128068_thumb.jpg

post-8923-1299128089_thumb.jpg post-8923-1299128107_thumb.jpg

Hard to tell here, but this thing was pretty bad, it even had a tiny front wheel like I want to put on mine. I couldn't see what size the wheel was but it was small and KOO!

post-8923-1299128122_thumb.jpg

whats the name of the shop ,a buddy was tellin me about a shop up northern indiana or illoinis

whats the name of the shop ,a buddy was tellin me about a shop up northern indiana or illoinis

It's Morries Place, where it says Brit shop in my first post it is a link to his site, now this post I linked Morries place. they just movedto this new location a few yrs ago, he was in a little bitty shop and had most of his bikes in a barn.

It's Morries Place, where it says Brit shop in my first post it is a link to his site, now this post I linked Morries place. they just movedto this new location a few yrs ago, he was in a little bitty shop and had most of his bikes in a barn.

thats the one my buddy was tellin me about gona have to ride up north check it out

I have bought almost all of my parts for my T140 there and ED that owns the shop is top notch there is not a better shop than Morries Place any were around here and I would give the shop an 11 out of 10 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have bought almost all of my parts for my T140 there and ED that owns the shop is top notch there is not a better shop than Morries Place any were around here and I would give the shop an 11 out of 10 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

realy only 2 brit shops around till you get to Chicago area.

I know but I only give the other shop a 2 out 10 :down: :down:

hey andy the speedo drive work for ya

We got one brit shop here that just handles new, unless they get an older one on trade, but it's a small place. There's one about 60 miles east that is pretty cool, still kinda small, but they do restoration work mostly and seem to be pretty well known. That's about it.

Weather gets a little better and I'm gonna have to check this out, not far from me.

There is a brit shop here in Northwest Indiana. Its been around for as far as i can rember. Expert Motorcycles its on wisconsin st, hobart,