• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
Crazy Cats

Another cb750

211 posts in this topic

Lol. I have a good one, I'm just too lazy to go in the house and get it. The cell phone is already in my pocket most of the time One of these days I'll clean the lens. It's full of grease and metal shavings right now.

Note to self, "bring camera out to the garage when I go out so I don't need to go back in and get it".

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not a lot of progress, but moving in the right direction. Got it up on the lift tonight.

photo1-54.jpg

I haven't fixed the pipes yet, but I hung them on the bike to get a feel for how they look and what i need to do to fab up the rear mount. I love the way these things look.

photo2-110.jpg

love 'em!!! Next builds gonna have pipes like those.

Didn'tget a chance to post last night. Started fixing the pipes yesterday. Got the tail ends welded back together, plugged the holes where the rivets were for the baffles and cut off the old mounting points. Here are some before, during and after pics.

photo4-38.jpg

photo3-91.jpg

photo2-112.jpg

photo1-56.jpg

photo1-55.jpg

photo2-111.jpg

The next project is to start making the bracket for the frame to hold the rear of these in place. Once that is done, I can redo the bolts welded to the pipes and fix the rest of the cancer that they have on the undersides.

Well, I have been thinking about this bike and feeling the pressure of needing to get it on the road to make it to MI in July. Reality is biting me in the ass though and I just don't know how I can have it done and the engine broken in before then. There are not enough hours in the day. Work will continue, but I have stop beating my head against the time restriction. LOL OK I'm done bitching. Back to work. I had to bring some side panels home from work to finish up the welding over the weekend. The bike we are building there needs to go to Supertrap on Monday for them to do the exhaust.

Pressure can be a bitch! If the bike don't make it, who cares. Just bring your ass to muskegan! I know a man with your talents always has a back up plan.

I'll be there Scrap. I may have to bring some billet though lol. Yous guys might make me sleep across the road.

I'll be there Scrap. I may have to bring some billet though lol. Yous guys might make me sleep across the road.

Aint cause of billet. They made car, me, wildwolf and sackman stay across the road last year. Think it'sa a newby thing.

Technically, Crazycats is NOT a newbie!

He was at this event the first year............ :thumbup1:

lol

Hey Kev, come on, you can do it. Build that baby!

It just isn't going to happen Joe. I am teaching a dealer class this week, I'm out of town Sat, getting married the 2nd, out of town the following week. I can get it together, but there is just not enough time to get the saddle time to break in the motor. I don't want to have to baby it the whole weekend trying to keep up with ya'll. I'd rather have something that I'm not leary of twisting the throttle on.

okay okay okay, bring on the billet! lol :P

Just be there. That's all that matters.

Something tells me the billet isn't gonna have any trouble keeping up either! ;)

three months later. I finally cleaned the crap off of the bike that had accumulated on the lift and bike over the last couple of months. time to switch gears again and get back to work. There is no longer a need to get this ready for the summer since the summer is almost over. The goal now is to just get it back together and reliably running. It's going to stay in black spray paint for a while until I have a little more time to do that. I have another one sitting here that needs all of the fab work done. I have just about everything that I need to build the bike, but if I don't do it, I will misplaceor use the parts for something else. I've also been kicking around the idea of doing a build off bike this year for my dad. We'll see about that though. Probably decide on Dec 30th or so. lol. Anyhoo... I managed to get the first of the exhaust pipes patched up. I didn't grind it totally smooth because I plan on painting and wrapping at some point. This is what I managed to get done in an hour or so.

DSCF1621.jpg

DSCF1620.jpg

this is what I cut out

DSCF1622.jpg

Probably won't touch it again until the weekend.

Crappy pic, but the pipes and mounts are done. At this pace I should be riding it in 2018.

photo-91.jpg

Look good. :thumbup1:

Open the door and blow the smoke out before you take the pic next time. :roflmao:

Crappy pic, but the pipes and mounts are done. At this pace I should be riding it in 2018.

photo-91.jpg

your way way faster than me!

Look good. :thumbup1:

Open the door and blow the smoke out before you take the pic next time. :roflmao:

lol the sad part is that it's not smoke. It's the light difusing on the over spray and metal dust that have adhered to my iphone camera lens. I just cleaned it. that's as good as it gets. :roflmao:

My Iphone takes the same blurry shitty pics. I guess that's why it's a phone and not a camera.

Nice pipes, I like the way they kick up at the angle of the bottom frame rail.

2018!!!!?

Bullshit! You've got till July next year bubba. Get to work.

Holy golden connecting rods!

Well things have changed again. Some interdepartmental stuff is going on at work. To prove a point, the bike is going in for paint now instead of later. Here are some better shots of the exhaust with a real camera. More to come once I get it in and stripped down.

DSCF1632.jpg

DSCF1631.jpg

DSCF1630.jpg

DSCF1629.jpg

DSCF1628.jpg

DSCF1627.jpg

Nope. the fronts were put on with rears when the bike was titled. They will be coming off in the next week or so. We don't need no stinkin turn signals.

Good to talk to ya again Kevin, Got that Denvers looking great, No need to get in a hurry, It will be done, When its done. I noticed the collars made on the exhaust and the up sweep is killer. Pretty darn neat. Wish there were someone out there to make them.

Copperheadz

tear down has started. It's now become a class project. A couple of students are doing most of the work and It'll be used to do class demos throughout the refinishing process.

photo-92.jpg