• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Site will be moving soon   11/22/2017

if you need any info e-mail me thechopperunderground@cox.net we will be on Godaddy (host)   WhiteWolf
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeepurz

look chopper vid

8 posts in this topic

Nice looking, don't know if it runs, looks like a show piece. There is no oil in the glass bag, etc.

Intersting. I assume that is a blower behind the intake?

Any still pix, I'd like to see more of the other side of the motor.

Where was this at?

Is "Steampunk" the new "Bobber"

Is "Steampunk" the new "Bobber"

kinda what I thought too, I see no steampunk in it. I do like it but im thinkin steampunk is bobber or brat now.

Didnt seem steampunk at all but way cool bobber. Goggle search steampunk motorcycle and thats not it. Any way still cool bike :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

yeah thats a blower behind the head! the oil tank looks like a large caution light housing you would see on huge equipment! just running a yellow lens seald with a rubber o-ring in the bottom! the two halfs screw together. we have the same thing on all of our heavy tractors!

yeah thats a blower behind the head! the oil tank looks like a large caution light housing you would see on huge equipment! just running a yellow lens seald with a rubber o-ring in the bottom! the two halfs screw together. we have the same thing on all of our heavy tractors!

dam near every old tractor has glass fuel filters , I keep thinkin how cool it would look on a bike.