• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Site will be moving soon   11/22/2017

if you need any info e-mail me thechopperunderground@cox.net we will be on Godaddy (host)   WhiteWolf
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pelski

another project...

46 posts in this topic

tore the fook out of my leg on that sissy bar

P1010346.jpg

AH....mucho bettero.:thumbup1:

If it don't bite ya, there is no relationship. Might as well sell it.<_<

Edited by RIDER924

looks much better with a fender!

maybe over the winter I'll put a longer hardtail on it

for what reason? that looks like its already +6...

looks short to me?...maybe it is...

your right, went out and eyeballed it after work....

it does need some attention...full of "mud" and holes....after a good sandblasting...i'll see what kind of shape the hardtail really is

this thing is gonna kick my ass...right side shift, and a nonexistent conical front brake and a rear brake that sucks ass!!.....already have ran it into the bushes! lol

Not trying to be a dick but are you sure you've got that front brake built and adjusted correctly? Those later model vented tls usually aren't half bad for drum brakes.

Not trying to be a dick but are you sure you've got that front brake built and adjusted correctly? Those later model vented tls usually aren't half bad for drum brakes.

+1, bout the best drums out there.

I haven't had a minute to tear into them..

I just watched a video on Youtube about them.....ya see I know nothing about them (and it is obvious, that a lot of those who post on the internet experts (Triumph specific forums/Truimph Rat) that claim they know everything, don't know shit either!!)....

and I don't think your a dick, what so ever!!...LOL....now if ya fucked with my beer, I may get a little mad, ...for a minute.

I would take a suggestion on where to buy some brake shoes and a cable and ferrule...no one online seems to have any listed for that year...thanks

Edited by pelski

Try this guy ( http://www.vintagebrake.com/index.html ) for brake shoes. High quality vintage racing brakes are his bag. Might ask him about cables too.

I've got a really good place for better than average quality, varying length cable right on the tip of my brain but can't remember who it is. I'll look in my links at home tonight and see if I can find it.

doesn't even have the correct cable on it...someone rigged a earlier model cable on it...it needs the front ferrule for the cable...and while it is apart put some shoes in it.

motion pro, doesn't have one listed...been talking to them about the throttle cables on my 70 Sporty..

How come you're selling it already?

almost everything I have is for sale.....just trolling..

I am a business man...always chasing a buck....

and was getting frustrated trying to find parts/and straight up information for that frigging front brake...... I finally got a cable/shoe/parts from British Cycle Supply, which is in their Canadian warehouse...where they are having/had a postal strike!!...lol

Kudos's to Bristish Cycle Supply...they didn't treat me like I was a pain in the ass for even calling them, or a dumb ass for not knowing Triumphs..very helpful...can't say that about the place in Garden City (plus their prices are high has hell!)!!

Yeah, British Cycle supply have always been good to me, even before I had *this* job.

Don't know how far you are from Manx Motors in Auburn Hills, but Brian there really knows his shit when it comes to Triumph.

My link He's not much of a 'web' guy, doesn't like computers much :)

Brake parts/fork seals finally came (slow boat from Canada, a American made Barnett, shipped from canada...wtf?). my tire should get here today...

going to the Vintage bike swap in Wauseon OH Fri., hoping to find a Triumph gas tank for a reasonable price to change out for the sporty tank.

so with the correct cable and fresh brake shoes....I should be good to go...give this sucker a good long shake down cruise..

Edited by pelski

you riding down to wauseon?

regardless, i'll be there on my triumph, we've got a swap spot, stop by and have a beer!

i am want to come down Fri. afternoon, and search the swap and hit the flat track racing...

where is your space?...do you have any triumph tanks?

and beer is always good!!

space #466, we'll be in and out all day hunting for pearls, but someone should be around...

no i don't have any trump tanks, but there should be some there, its a HUGE swap.

friday is the best day, the racing is AWESOME.

Rightous scoot...the fender looks great,I think.I ran a PM solid wheel on my 72 with no issues,it tracked fine and looked good.I believe the po of mine had built the frame with the offset already in it.Matter of fact,the only thing stock left on the frame was the steering head and down tube/motormounts.The rest was stick built.Thats one sweet lookin Trump bro,enjoy the ride... :thumbup1: