• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
jeepurz

Tank roll, cable mods, tank dishing.

12 posts in this topic

Seam rolling.

Edited by jeepurz

Isn't Lang sexy!!! He's got a purty mouth.

Isn't Lang sexy!!! He's got a purty mouth.

i keep this thread bookmarked to late, lonely nights

I made a new video on how to fix a horn and I thought I'd share :)

nice work lang. come up with a tool that works on those crimped edges would ya! the speedo and tach bezels on honda and yamy crimp there 2 halfs and they suck getting those off.

I know - crimped bezels suck! How cool would some sort of adjustable press type thing be?

I know - crimped bezels suck! How cool would some sort of adjustable press type thing be?

the last one I did I cut after gettin pissed and used some shrink tube I think 4" , that shits spendy tho. but it does look good it shrinks perfect to the shape of the upper and lower case and holds good to.