• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Site will be moving soon   11/22/2017

if you need any info e-mail me thechopperunderground@cox.net we will be on Godaddy (host)   WhiteWolf
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fman107

Next Project

15 posts in this topic

Picking it up Tuesday, gotta finish up an XS and then ?? what to do hardtail or extend swing arm and shorten the shocks to save my back?

DECISIONS DECISIONS

post-14609-0-22078200-1311361630_thumb.j

post-14609-0-67450200-1311361653_thumb.j

post-14609-0-27194300-1311361677_thumb.j

post-14609-0-58482300-1311361693_thumb.j

Or ride it just as is. That's a neat looking bike. I'd keep it as it stands and have a blast tooling around on it. But you got it, not me.

yeah i'll ride like it is the rest of the year gotta get used to the right side shift again, here comes the quick downshifts again

Or ride it just as is. That's a neat looking bike. I'd keep it as it stands and have a blast tooling around on it. But you got it, not me.

+1 :thumbup1:

Here we go back to the TSU. :roflmao:

Good looking toy, ride it for the season until you learn what it wants. Then Chop tha thing up stretch it hard tail it and rake it. Start by getting rid of that Horrid BSA circular exhaust, man I can not stand those.

Here we go back to the TSU. :roflmao:

Good looking toy, ride it for the season until you learn what it wants. Then Chop tha thing up stretch it hard tail it and rake it. Start by getting rid of that Horrid BSA circular exhaust, man I can not stand those.

The front fender is gone...what more do you want?....GEEEZZZZZ.

:roflmao:

seen this on 'return of the cafe racers' DIGIT I do.

post-3168-0-88088000-1311382901_thumb.jp

cafecafelatte- sound like the same crap i heard back in the early 80s . when the cafecafelatte scene came in full bore like a bad taste that has come around again.

nice bsa there- id ride it as it is. but i get bored with stuff so knowing me id chop the hell out of it after awhile.

its your bike do it as you want. starting asking opinions you will get lots of them but none will help your bikes decision as to what it wants to be- it very well want to be as it sits now.

Sell it to Pat .

i totally 110% agree there.

Look out he's employed again and buying every damn piece part or bike on the market. :roflmao:

I swear you could write BSA on a cereal box, tell him it's an electric or battery box, and he would buy it from you, and if you don't have one to sell, just ask him I'm sure he already has 2 or 3 he'll sell ya.

Edited by thebigbry

hmmm does pat ever let any parts go or is he a hoarder?

I actually like that one as it sits but I could see it becomming a nice cafe or even a bobber. Like everyone else said, ride her for a while and let her speak to you. She'll tell you what she wants to be.

seen this on 'return of the cafe racers' DIGIT I do.

i'm likin the cafe look more and more