• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
rustyhillbilly

Deathtrap

130 posts in this topic

So what do you need? A motor or electrics?

I gotta get a new motor. Looks like it will be the middle of next month 'fore I can do it, though.

Been watching your posts for awhile now kudos brother your an inspiration love your work and keep it up your ideas are awesome I think my build will be benefit from reading yours

Just an update... She is still hid up under a tarp, but I'm looking at getting her up and running before too long...maybe. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Thanks Mark, and cool beans Rusty. Just a side note my son an I are working on getting in a 8000 sqft shop has 3 office spaces a one car paint booth and all kinds of stuff lol

Edited by cliffno350

SiGreetings and salutations from the arm pit of the universe. My beloved deathtrap as well as my 750 have been permenantly removed from my possession. All my tools,clothing,even my home went with them. I have been in a homeless shelter since the end of April. I haven't spent a single night under the same roof as my son and ol'Lady since. My world is sorta bleak these days. I get to see them when we can. I got to keep Jr all day wed. and talk to him most nights. Crystal is going to school for her GED and is doing quite well.

The good part is we are about to get an apartment. I managed to get a brand new welder and a few tools collected back up and am working on getting my lisence back. I hope to get some wheels back under my ass soon. I just reread this whole thread and remember how much fun I had when I built and rode it. I have missed this place and everyone here. Y'all wishe luck in the coming weeks as my family and I work to get to put our world back on track. I will try to show my ugly face around here more soon. I got no sled but I still got the mentality and desire. I guess I'll have to wait and see what turns up. Later fellers....