• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
danger

finally finally up and running

38 posts in this topic

Needs some tuning but here she is

post-13972-0-31541100-1339799433_thumb.j

post-13972-0-00366400-1339799495_thumb.j

post-13972-0-17648300-1339799575_thumb.j

post-13972-0-12762900-1339799622_thumb.j

Thats just badass...

exhaust is way cool. I've been knocking around the idea of a 4 cyl chop... yep this throws another cup a gas on the fire

good lookin bike, nice !:thumbsup:

that is wicked,the exhaust is well done,how does it sound?

Edited by CONN.ROD

Thanks for the compliments, exhuast sounds really good actually, not to loud but not to quiet...it longs and pops a bit but I think that's due to needing the carbs adjusted and rejetted. I'll try to get a video up this week

Good lookin scoot :thumbup1:

Nicely done :thumbup1:

What those guys ^ said.

Sound quality sucks so ill have to get a better video up later, but here it is

Excellent :thumbup1:

Love the sound of a Kawi 4

Sweet ride, love the paint job, and a killer sound, all the right combos for a righteous ride.

I love the look of that bike - but no front brake? You would die quickly in a traffic rich place like Tampa Bay.

Very nice though. Makes me happy.

VERY nice dude. I still think that's the coolest pipe setup I've seen on a 4 banger. Jus might rob the idea for the 1000........ I like how the bike flows. Some people can't get that part down an it looks they just bolted their spare parts bin together. Definitely a looker....

hey I know this may sound stupid but that is a kz750 right? if not then dont read the rest..........lol

if so I am trying to get one running good and my timing advancer is plugged up and wont move. I took it out and have it soaking but still no good. Do you by chance have an extra? By the way that bike sounds and looks great.

hey I know this may sound stupid but that is a kz750 right? if not then dont read the rest..........lol

if so I am trying to get one running good and my timing advancer is plugged up and wont move. I took it out and have it soaking but still no good. Do you by chance have an extra? By the way that bike sounds and looks great.

Thanks....man wish I had one for ya but I don't, ill def. Keep my eyes and ears open for one though....lol pretty sure my bike is only running on 3 cylinders right now not sure why or even where to start. Hope you have better luck with yours then I am mine right now. If you do need anything else for a kz and I have it its yours though, sorry for the lack of help

dont offer I might ask.............lol

my cdi is pretty rusty too but it does fire and run or well did.......lol do you have an extra? the pick ups under the cover?

dont offer I might ask.............lol

my cdi is pretty rusty too but it does fire and run or well did.......lol do you have an extra? the pick ups under the cover?

Sorry man I'm 0 for 2 lol maybe 3rd times a charm...I'd try jp cycle or bike bandit