• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dusty_Dave

Burner for crucible furnace howto

3 posts in this topic

You are freaking kidding me! I am watching this video, getting super excited, thinking that this guy's got super cool toys and skills. I mean, with all the cost of the indiviual tools and work on those tools and then there's the work he's putting into it, I was thinking that what ever he pulled out of that sand had to be super cool... after it cools down. All that work, all that time all that expense for a "Round tuit" joke! :brickwall: I feel violated! I feel like I need a shower.

Now, how do I watch it again..?

Great video and information, thanks Dusty! The only thing that had me laughing is watch around the 8:10 mark just as he's starting to pour, then there's some fancy editing and he's back to pouring. He got over zealous and dumped a bunch of his loonynum on the ground by over shooting his mold with the pour!