car99r

Dr mac

117 posts in this topic

if there is a next year bbo . Maybe be the dnepr loaded with acc trust me it would win on cosmetics alone ( if it runs ) lol.

man that's about as nasty lookin hardtail as i've seen, hell as low as it sits now you wouldn't need a kickstand, i got a front end that's got decent tubes and springs and good bushes just no internal dampers with trees, the right side needs honed a bit from a slight dent just sayin if ya wanted to make a good one outa the two

man that's about as nasty lookin hardtail as i've seen, hell as low as it sits now you wouldn't need a kickstand, i got a front end that's got decent tubes and springs and good bushes just no internal dampers with trees, the right side needs honed a bit from a slight dent just sayin if ya wanted to make a good one outa the two

going girder

going girder

girder :thumbup1:

man that's about as nasty lookin hardtail as i've seen, hell as low as it sits now you ith wouldn't need a kickstand, i got a front end that's got decent tubes and springs and good bushes just no internal dampers with trees, the right side needs honed a bit from a slight dent just sayin if ya wanted to make a good one outa the two

going girder

With the pipes on it they were touching the ground. I do have another frame . Pat says will work in it .I may do a mock up tomorrow for a look see . Trumph frame with a little rake and about 4 or so out back .

man that's about as nasty lookin hardtail as i've seen, hell as low as it sits now you ith wouldn't need a kickstand, i got a front end that's got decent tubes and springs and good bushes just no internal dampers with trees, the right side needs honed a bit from a slight dent just sayin if ya wanted to make a good one outa the two

going girder

With the pipes on it they were touching the ground. I do have another frame . Pat says will work in it .I may do a mock up tomorrow for a look see . Trumph frame with a little rake and about 4 or so out back .

yeah 4 in the back would look and ride better that frame now is awful low and short doesn't give ya room for electrics or a battery

Will see what it will take to use this tomorrow

120911_001.jpg

Front wheel is a 21 enduro .I may have stolen it from jeep .

Will see what it will take to use this tomorrow

120911_001.jpg

Front wheel is a 21 enduro .I may have stolen it from jeep .

Oh my !!! I like that. :thumbup1:

Woah...

When did Tonka make bikes?

Woah...

When did Tonka make bikes?

LOL I was wanting to use it. however it is way to short for this build with the rake I want .

May use it on a cb125 build later.

Switching gears and dragging another one from the barn I bought this summer .

This is where I'am going . Need to find some neck bearings .

130111_001.jpg

With as rough as everything is I should just light sand and clear coat.

Edited by Dr mac

130111_001.jpg

yup thats a winning set up in my mind right there. :buttrock:

130111_001.jpg

yup thats a winning set up in my mind right there. :buttrock:

I agree :thumbup1:

Bars are staying . Will be running front brake .

I Am kind of digging the flat fender and sbar. Looks old school what ever that is . Well just old any way. Paint comes right off the tank with a pen knife.

130111_005.jpg

Time to start doing mounts for seat sbar fender tank and last the engine.

Now where did I put those foot pegs .

I may ( trying not to ) have to install a pillion for the fender.

believe it or not i actually hink the tank with the flat fender and sisbar and bars look all good on that .

and i would ru n mids but then im not real tall .

big note- lose the tassles lol

Forwards or mids?

not sure yet I prefer mids . I will get seat mounted tomorrow and see how it feels

believe it or not i actually hink the tank with the flat fender and sisbar and bars look all good on that .

oh no they are staying . never had tassels before . well not counting strippers

well with mids you can at least lift your butt off the seat going across bumps and railroad tracks.

i wouldnt even paint the beast . scuff it up clear it all and call it a day . ratrod look :thumbup1:

oh no they are staying . never had tassels before . well not counting strippers

Well ifn ya keep the tassels ya gotta add some fringe to the seat. :doh1:

if the tassles stay and you add some fringe to the seat this bike had best be painted pink .

it will make everyone soooo jealous

if the tassles stay and you add some fringe to the seat this bike had best be painted pink .

it will make everyone soooo jealous

+1. :thumbup1:

I prefer mids too. Maybe it's hard to tell from the pic, but the seat looks too far forward. I"m assuming the fender is just sitting on the tire, maybe that's causing an illusion.

going to get a coon tail as well . My boss when I work has killed 100 so far this winter.

Absolutely! I love that look right there, bars and all. Agreed on the clear coat as well.

Its what I was after with the Lowlife but I was stuck using a stock frame so not as successful as you'll be.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/jpswino2/Low%20Life/030.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/jpswino2/Low%20Life/031.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll150/jpswino2/Low%20Life/028.jpg

That thing is in such rough shape if you can have a video by April 1 with it ride ready then I'm willing to say you beat us all. Its gonna take a magic wand or some fairy dust to resurect this thing in such short time!

Keep going, I want to see more.