• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
Crazy Cats

2002 Road King

137 posts in this topic

I sure could use a set of those bars with my tweeked wrists and those foot boards have given me an idea fer my softail, NICE!

Well the bike is getting parked for a couple of months.  Managed to break my wrist last night so riding is out for a little while.  

Broke your wrist? Dang! Had a blast at the sturgis dragstrip thanx to S&S, full report comin up

On 8/7/2017 at 11:33 AM, Crazy Cats said:

Well the bike is getting parked for a couple of months.  Managed to break my wrist last night so riding is out for a little while.  

It isn't hard to learn to use a left hand throttle.

Dusty

I was going to write something crude, but I'll leave that to one of the other degenerates :D

Bummer, but at least now you've got that much more time to plot!

Get yourself one of those hondamatic things and put the throttle on the left.   

It's healing and annoying the hell out of me.  The cast is supposed to come off on monday.  In the meantime I've been getting the garage ready for the next project.  It's time to start building again.  Work has gotten in the way for too long.