• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevin dwight

snap-on tools

21 posts in this topic

So I'm at work and I do my normal looking around the scrap bin foe usable pieces and sitting on top is a shiny snap on torque wrench. The action is broken on it. But don't these things have a lifetime replacementon them? And if so do you need proof of purchase because I could use one

Find a dealer the head should be warranty but the will charge to fix the torquing part

Most dealers have the head kits on ther truck

Got with my mechanic friend at his shop and left it with him. He just told me the snap on guy is rebuilding the head on warrenty... SCORE!!! one free snap on torque wrench for my tool chest

I was just talking to some friends about this. You see so many people chucking out or selling stuff for next to nothing that has a lifetime unconditional warranty. Craftsman wrenches and tools at yardsales are really common. And LL Bean stuff. I'll pick those up any time I can

That's a conditional warranty on a torque wrench. If the head is broken, somebody probably used it for a breaker bar ( How would I know that ? ). Better have the dealer send it out for recalibration ( fee ).

Ex- Cornwell tool dealer

Wait, thats mine. I put it done and misplaced it. You can send it back to me. Thanks.

Damn you drive down to Lansing Michigan every day for work? Well shit I guess I'll bring it to you tonight at work eh? Lol

Going to pick up the wrench this morning the snap on guy didn't even believe someone threw it out. Someone threw it out it was dialed didn't need calibration

Didn't see you today. Waited all day on my day off too.

I found the wrench on snap-ons website. Retail $289.95

I still can't believe someone threw this out.

But now its garage sale season and I'm on the hunt for tools after this find!

Total $0.00 anyone know the value?

I got $5.00... NICE score!!

Auction? Sweet. $8.

you dont want that junk, send it to me and i will safely despose of it for you...........brother.

I am always looking for broken "tool truck" tools on the cheap. Most are repaired for free. Really pisses the Snap-On dealer here off because he knows I buy regularly from MAC, and occasionally MATCO, but never from him.

I'm still on the hunt for more with no luck I live in the city where everyone is to lazy to work on their own shit so theres never any tools at garage sales