• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pluto

Patience Pays Off

5 posts in this topic

My Wife and Parents went in together to commit to by me a welder for Christmas and made me commit to getting a nice one. Me not go cheap... HA! So I compromised. I wanted a Miller Diversion 180 Tig Machine but didn't want to pay even the amount that it was on sale for. That's when they told me that they occasionally get Tig machines that have been leased by NASCAR teams to carry around on the truck to the track for two years and seldom use. There is even a year warranty left when we get it. So I said put my name in the hat for one of them.

January goes by.

February goes by. The Race season starts.

March goes by. Surely a team is retiring a welder soon....

April is slipping through the grate that is a calendar like water into a storm pipe and I was about to give up.

Then Yesterday I get the call that it's here. Today I go to pick it up and find that the machine has NEVER been used; EVER! The price is about a thousand bucks under what I would have had to pay to get it on SALE. (I got it for $1350)

Boooya! Cheap(er) and Super nice. This baby even had some tricks that I wasn't expecting. Combine that with the bottom end of my Shovel finally coming back and I am SUPER STOKED!

Congrats on the welder and the return of yer bottom end. :thumbsup:

Thanks! When I get the Jugs and pistons I plan on updating the thread where the engine all came a part.

Congratulations.