• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Moving Site   11/22/2017

If you want to keep this site up I need your help total cost to move this site to Godaddy will be $300.00 this will also include 2 years hosting then the total a year is less than $100.00 verses $937.00 a year come on guys to keep this site going whats it worth to you Carr has transferred the Domain name to me so it will be our site I can swing $100.00 a year can you swing helping with the transfer cost? if not I will close this site at the end of dec But we need to act by the end of this month 8 days to raise $300.00 Your call but don't come bitching to me cause we are shutting down Paypal  thechopperunderground@cox.net WhiteWolf
CustomizeIT

Fractured Lacerations - Build - I Broke my Knife!

290 posts in this topic

Thanks Friend!

The bike is at the speed shop. Working on fitting the oil cooling and brake lines in AN fittings.

KhdL2IZl.jpg

iscYkp3l.jpg

Thanks Friend!

Welded the tunnel fully inside and out. Tacked the outer shell on. It is ready to do the closing welds.

3nkQixCl.jpg

50nUvMRl.jpg

u3iM2ZZl.jpg

KiVqCyCl.jpg

CScdMF3l.jpg

what are you using for air cleaners? I don't remember seeing that on there before.

Bike still looks amazing, can't wait to see how it finishes up!

what are you using for air cleaners? I don't remember seeing that on there before.

Bike still looks amazing, can't wait to see how it finishes up!

Thanks Friends!

The full build of the pod filters is 1 page back towards the bottom.

nice design on the air cleaners.

Never heard of a swedge before, but I've only ever used standard PVC couplings in the field. Pretty cool.

Anybody approached you from the site yet about writing an abridged version of the build for The Horse? :thumbsup:

The petrol tank has been welded, pressure checked, and annealed. Started work on the oil cooling.

O3KLkuul.jpg

5jAlypil.jpg

9AFvaxIl.jpg

6iUGv6yl.jpg

Stock Cooler

6Cys3Wsl.jpg

New cooling system

r5DeuQel.jpg

ehcICbul.jpg

26tI7nwl.jpg

Mounting brackets are made will be welded in the frame tomorrow and rubber mounted on the bolts.

I used to think about building a bike with I-beam drilled full of holes. Never got around to it and now I don't have to. I can just watch you do it right. :thumbup1:

No you HAVE to!

Oil coolers rubber mounted. Oil and brake lines plumbed. Brake lines have been bleed. Fuel cap drilled and cross drilled for vent. The design put into the cap.

psc045tl.jpg

pQinbsll.jpg

b7yFQT8l.jpg

qoILYnml.jpg

YTgkVqQl.jpg

WveUJATl.jpg

19pxGLwl.jpg

upRe6oNl.jpg

Xv0vpSUl.jpg

Stamped all the rings for the pods. Ground and cleaned, bead blasted the insides of housings. Tapped and blocked off the emissions on valve cover. Vacuum cap on #2 carb for the vacuum fuel shut off. Received and installed my new fuel shut off valves.

kg9x5dkl.jpg

GOWWoCyl.jpg

l4Bxw88l.jpg

PoluaJal.jpg

eUxI2Phl.jpg

ZPD058Sl.jpg

7AGnNMEl.jpg

Havent you got this thing painted yet? :harhar: Looking great. One of my favorite builds yet.

I was wondering about that (blocking off the air breather), but didn't want to sound like the idiot I am. :-P

I left the hose on my 1200 zuki and just jammed a small K&N in the end, all professional like.

Still one of the most amazing builds I've had the privelage to follow, especially from a technical perspective.

Thanks Friends!

I am human just like all the others. Do stupid stuff like this all the time.

It was not for Friends teaching me and double checking my work it would not be possible for me to do this stuff.

Don't paint it! Seeing all those fabrication seams give it a lotta character.

I want to ride it a lot! will need some sort of paint? I can paint also do some wild stuff with it since I will have it apart and prepped any way? Just clear costing it will not stay on. It will peel and the i beams would be a bitch to cut after that?

Welded a battery box up. Could not fix the hinges until I knew excatly how the outer engraving plate bolted up. So, made a g code from a image cnc engraved that. Then worked hand engraving the plate.

QbbiyK2l.jpg

cip0Gd0l.jpg

Got it roughed in ready to do the final hand engraving make it look 3D.

Started with a image.

bAYPAwIl.png

Video of the cnc engraver doing its thing.

ZLxoUpil.jpg

Layout of design

cOMqsDXl.jpg

Cut to shape of box door.

jc28p3rl.jpg

vuN33lil.jpg

Put in the mill and cut the border in.

RnbsJaOl.jpg

Used a dremel and cut the rough cut around the images.

sbMTk6Dl.jpg

Used a engraver and traced the fracture lines.

g1WVRxrl.jpg

Rough dremel cut those out.

MObR79Dl.jpg

ZBbJp1al.jpg

The engraving needs to be deeper so I can make the banners and guy with more depth. Now that I have the edges seen easy put the piece back in the mill and hand cranked cut .125 deep.

m0SCbIfl.jpg

ReBT8wel.jpg

0qYFL76l.jpg

PrAE0Dgl.jpg