• Announcements

• WhiteWolf

Fund Raiser   10/02/2017

ok sooooooooooooo here's the deal I am hoping to have a new hosting site by the end Nov middle of Dec That being said I have had only 2 peeps offering to help support the site So I think those who want to help should hold on to your cash till then. I do not want to take any money and then the site close (cause that would not be right) Many be can find some extra before then so no one has to pitch in. That's it for now Thanks WhiteWolf  
dirtbag

Drop seat Goldwing

7 posts in this topic

e434bf39e9487928368d58275d009706.jpgb0a3ab347e1fd0f212b1ce193a511810.jpg

Scored this awhile back for $200 , guy took it apart to cafe but was over his head.. perfect, he saved me some time stripping it, fab work is almost done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like where you're going with it, doing something similar on my xs400. You running the stock tank or something taller?

Maybe you can fit the battery inside the rear seat box thingy and run a regular tank?

I just assumed the battery and tank were thrown on there just to get the bike running, I don't see a mount for the battery in the second pic. I agree though the tail would be a great place to put it. Needs knobby tires too ;-)

I like those gold wings

That's pretty cool! I was considering something similar on my 1200Bandit. 

Update?

That's going to be cool looking. I'd like to see a build thread because I've always wanted to do something similar with one of the half dozen or so GL parts mules I have around here.

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk